June 13, 2014

Summer Engagement Party


My sweet friend since 5th grade, Sara, got engaged to Daniel last year.  Of course I love an excuse for a good party, so I volunteered to host their engagement party in my backyard.  The entire bridal party was generous in contributing, but since there are so many of us, Sara's matron-of-honor and I took charge.  It was a lovely evening (even though it got down to the 50's later in the evening!).  It had been 90s the week before, and all of the sudden we had a cold spell.  I had to send my husband to the party rental company the morning of the party to pick up two patio heaters.  We had an awesome time and congrats again to Sara and Daniel.  Can't wait for your big day!





























{Please excuse my iPhone pic, but I can't find another full shot of the barrel bar! This was during set up}

{I need to work on my writing.. my "o" looks like an "e"!

{I'll be sharing this recipe.. so good! Even for people who dislike beer, like me!}





 














{Sara and Daniel}

{Tim and Me}





 {Bridesmaids}


Thank you to my amazing vendors!!!
Photography: Allison Kuhn Photography
Florist: Lynette with The Bloom Room (Can't even handle the fabulousness of the flowers!!!)
Tables/Chairs/Linens/Cafe Lights: Party Reflections
Cake/Macaroons/ Toffee/Lemon Bars: Wow Factor Cakes
Catering: Just in Thyme (Chef Val is amazing)
Invitations: Minted 
Personalized Napkins: For Your Party
Wood pedestals: Pottery Barn
Wine Troughs: Pottery Barn
Wood Serving Boards: Pottery Barn
Chalkboard Signs: Pottery Barn
Wine Barrel Cooler: Home Goods
Lanterns: My own purchased for my wedding (through The Bloom Room!)

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous as always! and I LOVE that pic of you and Tim. Well done, friend! Another successful party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know about this engagement party information. Few months ago, I had arranged my best friend’s engagement at one of most exotic wedding venues Los Angeles. Hired a professional caterer and had a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete