June 26, 2014

Millie's 1st Birthday Pawty

Our sweet mini goldendoodle Millie celebrated her first birthday yesterday.  We got her when she was exactly 4 months old from Countryside Doodles in West Virginia (can't recommend them enough!)


I wanted to host a fun puppy pawty for Millie and invite my friends and neighbors and their dogs.  I even ordered cute printables from Etsy.  However, we've been out of town a lot and are about to go on 2 big trips in July (Mustique then Italy/Croatia!), so I haven't had much time to think about Millie's pawty! Her birthday just snuck up on me, so we decided just to have Millie and her brother Marlowe have some puppy cake together!


Millie kept me up barking for 2 hours the night before her birthday, so I was not in the best mood!  However, being the sweet mom I am, that morning I went to Canine Cafe in Charlotte and picked up a peanut butter banana pawty cake and some petit fours for Millie's birthday! I also made a quick stop at Party City for some balloons and Hancock Fabrics for fun pink and orange fabric for a tablecloth.


Tim came home for lunch, and we took Millie and Marlowe to the patio where I had set up a birthday table for her.  I meant to have the petit fours out for a picture, and then save them for when Millie and Marlowe's doggie cousins on our street could come over (they were out of town), but Millie got to the sweet treats right away!


I also had dog bowl full of pink and orange tennis balls and a bucket of toys for Millie. 


{I think Marlowe was a little jealous!}


Millie let Marlowe share her cake! 

{mmmm... tasty!!}

Checking out her bin of goodies!


Marlowe is more interested in the toys than Millie! He always steals them from her! 


After their treats, Millie and Marlowe played in the yard with Tim while I cleaned up. 










{Eating cake and running around is exhauuuusting....}



The rest of the day, Millie and Marlowe kept going outside to the table hoping for some leftover icing!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SWEET MILLIE!!!


 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

2 comments:

  1. AGH!!! The perfect pawty! I love the "hairmes" bag toy. Toooooo cute! And your photography skills are awesome! Happy Birthday Millie!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete