April 29, 2014

New Giraffe Painting


I was having my weekly lunch with my tennis partner at Nolen's Kitchen in Charlotte, and we decided to pop into the art gallery next door (which we do frequently, usually after we get our blowouts at Blo together).  I've been eying Josh Brown's animal paintings at Shain Gallery for months.  Actually it's Deb's fault, because she told me about him and said I needed one of his painting's for my future nursery. We both love his bold, graphic animal images!  I Googled him and discovered that he's a student at the Savannah College of Art and Design and paints these wildlife images on the side.  I finally decided today that I had to go ahead and get the baby giraffe above (especially after the giraffe I was originally coveting sold!).  They can't keep his work in the gallery! I might commission him to do something special for me in the future :)  I hope you love his fun, fresh animal paintings as much I do!


{This is the giraffe I wanted, but it was sold}

 {Brought this one home, but it was way too big- 48 x 60!)















 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment