April 17, 2014

Iomoi Mother's Day Sale!

Last year for my Bachelorette weekend in Kiawah, I surprised my girlfriends with Iomoi monogrammed totes filled with Lindsay Phillips flip flops, beach towels from Haymarket Designs, and personalized tumblers from Etsy. You can read more about it on Christina's blog

Photo via Carolina Charm

I tried to match the Iomoi canvas totes with what I thought each girl's favorite colors and patterns would be (very tough for 11 different girls!!).  I ordered the large bag, which is the perfect size for a beach tote.

Photo via Carolina Charm

I also purchased a canvas bag for my Goldendoodles Millie & Marlowe.  Iomoi makes small zippered bags, so I got one for their treats!  I had both their names put on the bag, but later wished I would have done M + M or M & M.  Oh, well! I still love it!!


Iomoi has different combinations of canvas bags, leather bags, and even stationery, invitations, and home accessories!


Here are some of my favorite things from Iomoi! 


ONE: calling card   TWO: stripe clutch   THREE: stationery   FOUR: elephant tote   FIVE: pouch   SIX: monogrammed canvas tote   SEVEN: invitation   EIGHT: canvas leather tote  NINE: address label


AND..... The best part is Iomoi is offering 20% off all orders over $150 for Mother's Day!!! {With Code: ilovemom}
*Offer valid on items at iomoi.com from April 16 - April 23th (11:59pm PT)


 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing these last year and loving all the colors!! Great idea for mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe, well, yes I can, that M&M have their own IOMOI totes! Wonder what Janet is going to get for mom's day...

    ReplyDelete