March 12, 2014

My "Big Day"


Most girls have dreamed of their "big day".  I always knew I wanted an outdoor wedding in the mountains of NC.  When I got engaged, I called one of my friends, Katrina of Come + Together Events. She is an amazing wedding planner, and we have hosted several events together.  I knew we worked well together and had similar taste, so I definitely wanted her to help plan.  I reserved the last date available for summer 2013 at Eseeola Lodge in Linville, NC.  I had also worked with several vendors in Charlotte, and KNEW I had to have them (especially Lynette with The Bloom Room!!).  Luckily, they were available, and it all worked out!  Tim and I were married last July.  Even a rainy day didn't keep us from having the best wedding ever!!!  I hope you enjoy the pictures of our special day! Thank you to The Schultzes for capturing the most beautiful pictures of the wedding!

Wedding Gown- Oscar de la Renta (Mark Ingram Atelier, NYC)
Bride's Shoes- Jimmy Choo
Bride's Jewelry - Diamonds Direct
Bridesmaid's Dresses- Jenny Yoo
Bridesmaid's Shoes - Jimmy Choo
Bridesmaids Earrings- Ippolita
Bridesmaid's Bracelets- Hermes 
Bridesmaid's Hangers, Bags- Etsy 
Hair- All About You Salon
Makeup- Kymm with Who's The Fairest 
Groomsmen Suits- Jos A. Bank
Groomsmen Ties- Hermes
Groomesmen Shoes- Gucci 
Floral- The Bloom Room 
Videography- InkSpot Crow  Check out our video!
Cake- Wow Factor Cakes
Invitation Suite/Paper details/ Mirrored Signs- Atheneum Creative 
Lighting- Total Event Production
Draping and Linens- Party Tables
Tent/Flooring/Rentals/Dance Floor - Party Reflections
Church Pews- All Occasions
Band- Big Ray and the Kool Kats
DJ- Split Second Sound 
Transportation- Royal Rides and Air Haven Limo
Favors- Norman Love Chocolates
Paper Lanterns- Oriental Trading
Car sign- Etsy 

  
 
 






*If pinning photos, please credit The Schultzes. Thank you. 

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

6 comments:

  1. Most perfect day ever. And that picture of you and Janet is one of my faves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wedding! You were simply stunning!!! xo Jess Tao Of Schnoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously! the most gorgeous wedding i've ever seen, and i'm sure the pictures don't do it justice (even though they're awesome!) what a gorgeous, timeless bride ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could look at these photos over and over again! 2 of them are about to be on the home page of our new website!

    ReplyDelete