March 14, 2014

Friday Luxe for Less Finds: Optical illusion Dress

Credit: National Photo Group; Dominique Charriau/WireImage.com

Does everyone remember how fabulous Kate Winslet looked in this dress at the 2011 Venice Film Festival? Stella McCartney did an amazing job fitting this dress for Kate's body type. Personally, I love a good dress that makes me look skinnier!  Since McCartney designed this dress (aka the "optical illusion dress"), I have seen the style everywhere.  I've pulled together a few similar options for those of you who don't like the $1,595 price tag! Here are a few less expensive flattering dresses.


10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love #8! What a fun dress! Now if only there was somewhere to wear that in Tahoe... :) Tao Of Schnoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of dress, and I love that you found more affordable versions of the original even more! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of mondeetmaison blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete