March 07, 2014

Friday Luxe for Less Finds

I don't know about you, but I'm over winter.  It's not usually this cold in Charlotte, and we've had way more snow than we have in a decade!  However, I do like winter clothes!  Basically I've been living in leggings and long sweaters for the past few months.

I'm going to a couple's dinner tomorrow night, and it is going to be chilly.  I have put together my go-to winter look - all black with a pop of color!

I will admit I have some of the more expensive items below, but after researching looks for less, I am kicking myself!! There are such great "knock-offs" out there!



1. Diane von Furstenburg 2. Tart  3. Ippolita  4. Stella & Dot  5. Rag & Bone   6. City Classified  7. Alexander Wang   8. Loeffler Randall 9. Wolford  10. Hue 

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

8 comments:

  1. Loving this picks! Stopped by from Carolina Charm -- and looking forward to following along!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have those boots! the Rag+Bone ones--AH! :) Love the post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them too! In 2 colors. But now seeing some really similar for $20 it's making me feel a little bad. Hahah but I love them!

      Delete
  3. love the black wrap dresses! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a wrap dress! Excited to follow your new blog venture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Stella & Dot earrings! I have them in large in the kelly green color and I think they go with almost anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great Kristen! Excited to follow your new blog -- I'm loving this date night look, especially the Alexander Wang purse! xo Jess Tao Of Schnoll

    ReplyDelete