April 04, 2014

Friday Favorite: Crossbody Wallet

I love large handbags, but it's easy to pile random things in there.  Recently, I dumped out the contents of all my handbags into a bin and organized everything.  Most of it was junk, and it felt so good to get rid of the clutter! Now, I keep my handbags empty and use quilted handbag shapers inside. 

I've mostly stopped carrying large, heavy handbags (seriously my back was starting to hurt).  After all, how much stuff do you really need with you?  Instead, I've become obsessed with carrying crossbody wallets.  I've had a Chanel one for years, and I use it all the time.  It has slots for your cards, zippered compartments, a mirror, and a few pockets....  and best of all, it's tiny! You can carry it as a clutch, double up the chain, or wear it crossbody.  It's the perfect solution to my problem of carrying too much stuff! I can fit my phone (most important thing!), credit cards, license, lipgloss, eyeliner, and key. That's it! Check out a few fun options below!


1 ..... 2 ..... 3 ..... 4 ..... 5 ..... 6 ..... 7 ..... 8

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

1 comment: