April 02, 2014

Coastal Chic Living Room


Phoebe Howard is one of my favorite decorators.  I love her comfortable, inviting, timeless style.  She says, " A hallmark of my style is that I use color in a monochromatic way.  When you limit color contrast, it brings a sense of calm, order, and serenity to a room, even if the colors are vibrant".  This living room Phoebe decorated in a beach house is so inviting and soothing with the soft neutral palette of blues.  Check out how to get this look below!


Linen Drapes in Mineral // Sofa in Stenasa White // Quatrefoil Applique Pillow  // Floor Lamp // Coffee Table // Orchid// Garden Stool // Chair // Embroidered Pillow // Ottomans in Seafoam // Jute Rug in Platinum

Check out some more coastal chic inspiration on my Pinterest!

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look - reminds me of a coastal south carolina town or being at the cape!! You can tell I have summer on my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is totally my style! i'm loving everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete