March 26, 2014

Neutral Bedroom Inspiration


My favorite room in my previous home was my guest bedroom.  I went with all neutrals, which is so calming and inviting! All of my guests loved sleeping here (especially because of the down feathertop mattress and Sferra bedding).  I decorated this room when I had my interior decorating business, so I was able to get a lot of things wholesale.  The chest, mirror, lamps, and botanicals are antiques I purchased in France.
 
I have put together some options for a neutral bedroom that are similar to mine, but easy to order online (and less expensive than my antiques, custom rugs, Hickory Chair furniture, and Schumacher fabrics).


1.  Drum Shade 
2.  Trellis Panels
3.  Botanical Prints
4.  Antique Lamp
5.  Chevron Mirror 
6.  Serpentine Chest
7.  Upholstered Headboard 
8.  Bedside Lamp
9.  X Bench 
10. Skirted Table

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

2 comments:

  1. Love this room so much!!! Need to purchase that side table for our guest room. Too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous! i LOVE neutrals for decor!

    ReplyDelete