March 28, 2014

Airplane Essentials




ONE: Travel wallets are helpful to keep documents organized.  I love this one, because it can double as a cute clutch!

TWO: I use this tote all the time, because it's a good size, it zips, and you can monogram it!  I bought one for mom for Christmas, and she likes it too! 

THREE:  I love a good basic tank that isn't too tight.  This one is loose and long, and at $12, I think I should have one in every color.  

FOUR: Oh, how I love cashmere!  It's perfect for travel, because it's lightweight, but still keeps you warm.  This sweater is one of my favorites, because it is black, long, and comfy (and on sale!).  

FIVE: Leopard print is probably one of all-time favorite things.  I love this Tory Burch cosmetic bag, because it is a good size to fit in the tote.  I usually keep lip gloss, hair ties, and meds in there!

SIX:  Scarves are great for travel! They can add a pop of color, and most importantly, they are necessary for warmth on cold airplanes.

SEVEN: These are my favorite pants! I've worn them all winter.  They are like a legging, but have two snaps at the waist, so they aren't as constricting or as casual as leggings.  They are the most comfortable pants ever, and they are very slimming!  I can't say enough good things about them!

EIGHT: I always travel with an extra pair of socks in my bag! I usually wear flats or wedges on the plane, and my feet get so cold!  These cozy microfleece socks are perfect for warming my toes!

NINE: I love Tory Burch flats, and I got these recently.  They look just like Chanel, but not as expensive.  They are super comfy too.

TEN: I don't know what I would do without my iPad!  I don't take a laptop overseas, because it's too much trouble.  This holds my music, books, games, favorite apps and is so lightweight!

ELEVEN: I am seriously so bad with headphones.  I always seem to lose them or forget them at home.  We have a Brookstone at the Charlotte airport, so I usually have to make a stop and buy some when I'm traveling.  Some of the cheaper ones have a bad sound and hurt my ears.  These aren't the cheapest, but I think they are good quality.  Plus, i love the gold color!

TWELVE: Evian spray is amazing.  If you haven't tried it, please go buy some!  I stock up at Sephora around Christmas when they have packages of the small bottles.  I swear a few sprays really energizes and refreshes you.  I use it almost every morning and always on the plane.  Even my husband loves it!

THIRTEEN: I've tried a lot of travel pillows, mainly because I forget them at home (along with my headphones!) and have to buy a new one at the airport.  I usually only take my own for the plane if I'm flying international.  Airplane pillows are so gross. They say they clean them, but I swear they don't.  I sent feedback to USAirways about my pillow on an international flight and they apologized and gave me 15,000 frequent flier miles (no joke!).  Anyway, I love this pillow because it has a memory foam core.

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

3 comments:

  1. These are all really great!! I love getting fresh magazines at the airport for flights and could not agree more with the Evian spray!! Makes you feel so refreshed after a long flight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that GIGI New York bag - it's the perfect size for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel wallets:https://mybosidu.com/collections/travel-duffel-bag-1

    ReplyDelete