March 24, 2014

Bridal Tea


I hosted a bridal luncheon for my friend Katrina (of Come + Together Events), and the theme was an English Tea! It happened to be Prince William and Kate's wedding day, and Katrina's mom is also British, so it was perfect! 

The Schultzes did an amazing job with the photography and were kind enough to post the luncheon on their blog. I highly recommend them for wedding photography!! They are the best!

I was honored when Southern Weddings featured the bridal tea on their blog!  

Lynette from The Bloom Room did the flowers in vintage teacups and teapots. She is my favorite florist in Charlotte (also did my wedding)!  She used lots of peonies, ranunculas, and English garden roses! 

Tent/Tables/Chairs/Linens-  Party Reflections
Tea Cups/ Tea Pots /Serving Pieces - My own (mostly ordered from Cath Kidston)
Tea Hats- various vendors on eBay and Etsy 
Monogrammed sugar cubes- Cookies N Cream
Catering- La-Tea-Das 

 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, can we be friends?!? :) Everything is simply DIVINE. What a lucky lady to have you as a friend and to have had such a beautiful bridal shower/tea! I know this must have been a ton of work. Nice job!!

    Cheers,
    Samara

    ReplyDelete