March 24, 2014

Beach Trip Wish List

Not only do I have a case of the "Mondays", but I also have a case of the "winter blues".  I don't know about you, but I'm more than ready for summer!! Day dresses, fedoras, flip flops, and SUN!  My husband and I are going to Mustique for my best friend's wedding in July!  We're also spending a week on the coast of NC with his family.  I can't wait to relax on the beach!  I'm excited to purchase some new things for summer beach trips! Here are a few things I've been eying.



 photo signature_zps40c15323.png

 photo footer-facebook_zps3e9ccc02.png photo footer-twitter_zps85fb7d1f.png photo footer-pinterest_zpsb66912ff.png photo footer-instagram_zps0583bc2f.png

4 comments:

  1. Your two upcoming vacations sounds amazing!!! Love the beach bag that folds up!! Actually, I love everything on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great picks! Those towels are so fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEACH TRIP WISH LIST. Outstanding article! You might also like this website which is for fashion women bags: https://mybosidu.com/

    ReplyDelete